The City Law School Maritime Law Conference
Brought to you by the Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre (EMAC) and The City Law School (CLS), City, University of London, the Dubai Maritime Law Conference is an opportunity to gain valuable insights into the emerging challenges and developments in international maritime law in the region and globally.
The conference will bring together leading practitioners, policy makers, industry leaders, government and legal scholars in the field to share know how and intelligence about the maritime and trade sector, especially in the region.
The key objectives of the Conference are:
- To enable expert discussions and debates of key legal and market issues
- To provide insights into new legal and market developments
- To facilitate an examination of key areas of regulatory activity, including maritime technology, green shipping and logistic services
- To consider the practicalities of maritime arbitration in the Middle East Region
- To provide a practical focus on the impact of new maritime law rules in the UAE
- To encourage networking and open discussion about concerns and solutions between a diverse network of maritime professionals