16–18 April 2018, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi, UAE
For more than 25 years, the SPE International Conference on Health, Safety, Security, Environment, and Social Responsibility, has been the E&P industry’s premier international event highlighting HSE best practices and challenges. Our goal is to reach beyond the industry by introducing presentations, special topical sessions, and networking opportunities unavailable anywhere else.
This conference is unique within the upstream industry. It brings together global professionals working in all areas of health, safety, and environment, to share best practices, new techniques, compliance strategies, community engagement approaches, and much more. Learn through paper presentations, panel sessions, and informal networking. If you are an HSE professional in upstream, this conference is the best learning environment you will find.
- Connect with over 1,500 professionals from around the globe
- Network with like-minded professionals who face the same challenges and share the same interests as you
- Access influential speakers and industry leaders at the opening, plenary and panel sessions
- Explore new-age topics with special sessions on cyber security and the role of big data analytics
- Discover solutions and business opportunities at the exhibition floor
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose more than 164,000 members in 143 countries are engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge providing publications, events, training courses, and online resources at www.spe.org.
Income from this event will be invested back into SPE to support many other Society programmes. When you attend an SPE event, you help provide even more opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence.