The Dubai held 14th Marine Money Gulf Ship Finance Forum will be on Thursday 15th March 2018 at the Emirates Towers Hotel and the agenda is nearing completion. It does indeed appear that with global growth on a good projector and vessel deliveries moderating over the next two years, the scene is set for better markets and higher rates. 2018 therefore looks as though it will be an exciting year with opportunities around and pockets of finance to fit the right project. Topics to be discussed in Dubai will cover the opportunity in the market and the finance options available for owners and investors.
* Offshore: new realities and expectations and how to position your company to take advantage
* Oil and energy outlook, price movements and the trend to alternative and cleaner fuel solutions
* Is the dry bulk market the place to invest in 2018?
* Block chain and shipping
* Finance for the many or finance for the few: traditional lenders and new entrants discuss what is available and what terms and conditions are the new norm
* Chinese Financial Leasing as an option for fleet renewal
* Shipping, offshore and finance: opportunity in the year ahead
Marine Money conference in Dubai always brings together many of the most influential ship owners, operators, traders, financiers, investors and maritime experts in the fields of legal, sale and purchase and consultancy from the Middle East region and abroad. Please visit www.marinemoney.com/forums/Gulf18 for more on the event and Accommodations.